Swiss trained horologist, graduate W.O.S.T.E.P. (Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program) Nicholas P. Trahadias II has been providing superior watch repairs for over twenty years.
Precision Watch Works, LLC has been entrusted to repair family heirlooms, rare and unusual time pieces, chronographs handed down for generations.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Joseph Bulova School of Watchmaking, Woodside, New York, USA (1995)
- Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program (W.O.S.T.E.P.), Neuchatel, Switzerland (1996)
- Omega Co-Axial training (2008 & 2016)
- ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse, quartz watches equipped with ETA movements, Grenchen, Switzerland (1996)
- Breitling, Second Level Training Course (2011)
- Swatch Group, Omega Watchmaker Evaluation (2017)
- Omega Co-axial Calibers 8500/8900, Caliber 8520 and Ladymatic (2019)
- Lifetime Member, America Watch and Clock Makers Institute