Precision Watch Works, LLC specializes in the service and repair of fine timepieces including mechanical automatic, manual wind, vintage wrist, pocket watches, chronographs, and quartz movements.
We provide written estimates within approximately five working days unless otherwise noted. Complex repair estimates begin at two hundred dollars and may take additional time. The estimate fee is applied towards the repair if approved. To schedule a time to either drop off or mail your timepiece to our shop. Please note that all timepieces must be evaluated in-house in order to estimate the condition and service requirements. Dealer Inquires are welcome.
Repairs on modern timepieces are generally made within 4-6 weeks unless otherwise noted.
Repairs to vintage timepieces may require additional time due to the nature of the work (parts fabrication.)
We can, in many instances, make replacement parts for vintage and out-of-production timepieces with missing or broken parts.
We can also repair precious metal cases and bracelets and replace precious and semi-precious gemstones.
SERVICE / MAINTENANCE
Like any finely tuned machine, a timepiece requires periodic maintenance. We recommend maintenance every five years in order to keep your timepiece running smoothly and retain its value.
Complete maintenance service includes:
- Pre-cleaning the movement and checking the controls.
- The movement is completely disassembled, cleaned again, inspected for wear, and worn components are replaced.
- The movement is properly lubricated and regulated, dial and hands installed time tested out of the case.
- The case and bracelet (where applicable) are polished, necessary case gaskets are replaced.
- If the case is water resistant, it is tested at this time.
We offer service for many brands including Longines, Omega, Rolex, and Tag Heuer. We have parts accounts with many brands.
Vintage service is offered for fine wrist and pocket watches by American, German, and Swiss manufacturers, including Hamilton, Illinois, Omega, Patek Philippe, Rolex, and Waltham among others.
Please inquire if you have any questions.